The European Training Consortium in Public Health and Health Promotion (ETC-PHHP) is currently (2018) represented by eleven academic institutions and two independent individual consultants:
- University of Zagreb, School of Medicine, Andrija Štampar The School of Public Health, Croatia;
- Department of Clinical Sciences & Nutrition, University of Chester, UK;
- Department of Health Promotion and Development, University of Bergen, Norway;
- Chair group Health & Society (HSO), Department of Social Sciences, Wageningen University, The Netherlands;
- Research Centre for Health Promotion and Education, University of Perugia, Italy;
- Faculty of Nursing, University of Girona, Spain;
- HAN University of Applied Sciences, Institute Sports and Exercise, Health Promotion and Performance, Nijmegen, The Netherlands;
- NTNU Center for Health Promotion Research, Department of Public Health and Nursing Science – Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway;
- Department of Public Health, Clinical and Molecular Medicine, University of Cagliari, Italy.
- The INPES Health Promotion Chair at the EHESP, EHESP French School of Public Health, Rennes, France;
- The Public Health Research Group of the University of Alicante, Spain.
And one independent individual consultant in Public Health and Health Promotion from Germany.